How to get miscarriage in 1 week pregnancy at home with some medicine or home remedies. MTP KIT – Miscarriage foods
Miscarriage (Abortion) occurs when a pregnancy ends before the baby is viable. Most miscarriages happen before the pregnancy is discovered. The cause of miscarriage cannot always be found. Here’s everything you need to know about the causes and risks of miscarriage.
Causes and Risks: Disorders in previous pregnancies (eg miscarriage, preeclampsia), maternal diseases, obesity, drug and alcohol abuse, smoking, stress, chromosomal disorders, infections, pollutants, immune response, hormonal disorders, physical causes.
Symptoms: Vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain, pregnancy symptoms may subside
Diagnosis: ultrasound examination, gynecological examination, measurement of -hCG value
Treatment: bed rest if there is a risk of miscarriage, anti-constriction medication, treatment (suction or curettage) of the uterus if there is evidence of miscarriage, medication to induce labor if the abortion is late.
If, for example, a bruise behind the placenta is the cause of an impending miscarriage, this can be shown with the help of ultrasound.
The “abortion pill” is the generic name for two different drugs used to terminate a pregnancy: mifepristone and misoprostol.
First you take a pill called mifepristone. A hormone called progesterone is needed for the pregnancy to grow normally. Mifepristone blocks the body’s own progesterone, thereby halting the progression of the pregnancy.
You will then take another medicine, misoprostol, either immediately or up to 48 hours later. This medicine causes cramps and bleeding to empty your uterus. It’s like having a really heavy, crampy period, and the process is akin to an early miscarriage. If you do not have any bleeding within 24 hours of taking the second medicine, contact your nurse or doctor.
Missed abortion: at which week of pregnancy is it most common?
The so-called missed abortion (also missed abortion or missed miscarriage) occurs mainly by the twelfth week of pregnancy. Typical symptoms of miscarriage such as bleeding is absent and the dead fetus remains in the uterus.
CLICK WHATSAAP ICON START CHATTING
DR SMRITI AGARWAL
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any problem contact me any time 24*7
SOME RELEVANT POST
- How can you have a miscarriage in the first trimester
- How to not have a miscarriage in the first trimester
- How to have a miscarriage on purpose
- How to not have a miscarriage again
- How to make myself have a miscarriage
- How can u have a missed miscarriage
- How early on can you miscarry
- How to start a miscarriage
- How early can i have a miscarriage
- How early can someone have a miscarriage
- How early can you have a missed miscarriage
- How to trigger a miscarriage
- How does miscarriage bleeding start
- How to have a miscarriage first trimester
- How can you miscarry
- How fast can you have a miscarriage
- How not to miscarry early pregnancy
- How can i get a miscarriage
- How early can a woman miscarriage
- How to start miscarriage bleeding
- How to help miscarriage pain
- How early can u miscarry