you can abort pregnancy of 2-5 months at home using a medicine or home remedies with best doctor consultancy i can help you to abort this pregnancy
IF u want to abort pregnancy of 2-5 months. CONTACT ME
I Will tell you everting Contact me on whatsapp
For any such problem we should consult a doctor
I can help you in case of some problems occurring during the time of physical relationship, which you still cannot handle or you already have children or you are not married.
My name Dr Smriti Agarwal (Gynecologist). You are from any country, here all your problems will be solved. you can talk to me for any such problem whether the problem is of 1 month or 5 months it will not matter.
All the things done here will be kept confidential.
CLICK WHATSAAP ICON START CHATTING
DR SMRITI AGARWAL
Any problem contact me any time 24*7
how to abort pregnancy of 2-5 months? Contact me i will solve ur problem
Minimum 1 to 6 months (Medicine). with surgery 7 months
Despite the simplicity and clarity of this issue, as well as modern medical advances in the field of contraception, the frequency of unwanted pregnancies remains significant.
In World, only 25% of women of childbearing age use modern methods of contraception. As a result, 75% of women put themselves at risk of unwanted pregnancy.
An unplanned pregnancy resulting from sex without the use of contraception is not always desirable, and the woman resorts to terminating the pregnancy (abortion).
The impact of abortion on a woman’s health and subsequent ability to bear a child is extremely adverse. Before getting an abortion, you need to think again whether the decision is too hasty.
If abortion is decided and intentionally, the patient, after consultation with the doctor, chooses the method of termination of the unwanted pregnancy. There are two ways to terminate a pregnancy in the first trimester (up to 12 weeks): surgical and medical.
Surgical abortion – removal of the ovum with surgical instruments and anesthesia. There are two types of surgical abortion: vacuum aspiration and curettage of the walls of the uterine cavity.
The abortion drug used for abortion is Mifepristone (Mifegyne®). Also known as the “abortion pill” and with the abbreviation “RU 486”, mifepristone is a synthetic steroid with antiprogestinal activity.
Did you know that…
- Mifepristone is used not only for medicinal termination of pregnancy but also in the following conditions:
- dilation of the cervix in preparation for surgical abortion;
- To induce labor in the event of intrauterine fetal death.
- In any case, the anti-progestin action of mifepristone occurs through interaction with progesterone receptors: mifepristone binds to them, thus competing with progesterone and hindering its activity.
- Progesterone plays an important role in the early stages of serious dancing, because:
- This makes the endometrium suitable to welcome the embryo and allow its development;
- promotes relaxation of the myometrium during pregnancy;
- It increases the nutritional capacity of the blood vessels present in the uterus and is used to nourish the fetus.
- The above mechanism is lost by the use of mifepristone, thus it
- The growth of the embryonic sac is blocked and its detachment is determined “en block”.
- please pay attention
- The abortion pill based on mifepristone should not be confused with the morning-after pill, which, instead, represents an emergency contraceptive method.
- prostaglandin analogs
Prostaglandin analogs are usually given 36 to 48 hours after taking mifepristone. Most commonly misoprostol is used, but gemprost may also be used in the context of medicinal abortion. Misoprostol is given orally in pill form; Whereas gemprost is administered vaginally as an ova.
The function of prostaglandins is to induce uterine contractions favoring the expulsion of the embryo, sac and amniotic fluid and early placenta.
how to do this
How is a medicated abortion performed?
As mentioned, medicinal abortion must take place in hospitals, or in any case in authorized clinics and requires the administration of drugs whose use is reserved only within the above mentioned health facilities. Naturally, the administration of drugs necessary for the execution of a medicinal abortion should be carried out by specialized medical personnel.
In any case, the following are the main stages of the treatment in question:
Having ruled out the presence of any contraindications, we proceed with the administration of the abortion pill based on mifepristone. The medicine is in tablet form and hence has to be taken orally. The administered dose is 200-600 mg.
After a period ranging from 36 to 48 hours, it is possible to proceed with the administration of prostaglandins that allow the expulsion of the embryo sac to stimulate uterine contractions. The prostaglandins most commonly used in the context of medicinal abortion are:
Misoprostol (Misone®), is available in tablet form to be taken orally. The commonly used dosage is 400 micrograms.
Gemeprost (Cervidil®) is available as a vaginal suppository. The dosage used corresponds to 1 gram of the active ingredient.
After the administration of both the medicines, the health workers will have to provide all the necessary support to the woman.
The outcome of a medicated abortion is checked through an ultrasound which should be done 14 days after the treatment.
The studies conducted and the data collected so far have shown that medicinal abortion is effective in 95.5% of cases.
However, in the unusual event that the expulsion of the embryo sac does not occur completely, it is necessary to resort to scraping.
What are the side effects of drug abortion?
The side effects of drug abortion are closely related to the drugs administered to the patient.
However, the most common side effects of a drug abortion procedure are:
- abdominal pain of varying intensity (this is caused by contraction of the uterus and, for this reason, is considered normal);
- nausea and vomiting;
- vaginal bleeding that may continue for several days after treatment ends;
- Gastrointestinal cramps
- Other possible side effects of greater severity, which may actually be considered complications of treatment, include:
- pelvic inflammatory disease.
Clearly, the above are just some of the side effects that can occur after administration of abortion medication and prostaglandin analogs. In addition, it should be noted that the type and intensity of side effects may vary according to the week of pregnancy during which the drugs are taken, according to each woman’s individual sensitivity to the drugs administered and even according to that conditions. The emotional and psychological experiences in which the patient finds himself.
please pay attention
Given the fragility of the situation and the emotional and psychological effects it can have on the woman, family, partner and the same health care staff, she should be provided with all necessary help and support before, during and after treatment. ,
when Medicinal abortion should not be practiced
Medicinal abortion should not be used in the following situations:
- in case of known allergy to any active ingredients or excipients contained in the drugs used for this type of treatment;
- In case of ectopic pregnancy (drug treatment for this condition involves the use of another type of medicine);
- in patients with hereditary porphyria;
- in patients suffering from coagulation disorders;
- in case of ongoing anticoagulant therapy;
- in patients with adrenal insufficiency;
- in patients with diabetes;
- in women with severe asthma;
- In the case of using an intrauterine coil (IUD).
- the protection
- Is Medicinal Abortion a Safe Procedure?
The evidence and data collected so far has shown that – if performed in authorized facilities and by competent and specialized doctors in accordance with the law – medicinal abortion can be considered a safer treatment and, undoubtedly, less than surgical abortion. considered aggressive. Clearly, as with any other type of medical treatment, side effects and complications cannot be excluded, however, are quite rare.
Medicinal Abortion Shutterstock
Also known as medical or chemical abortion, this treatment is considered the first choice method for terminating a pregnancy within the first few weeks of conception.
To be performed, pharmacological abortion requires the administration of an abortive drug—responsible for detachment of the embryo sac—and a prostaglandin analog, which induces contractions of the uterus favoring the expulsion of the embryo, sac, and amniotic. essential for. fluid, as well as the formation of the early placenta.
Throughout the article, the main features of medicinal abortion and the cases in which it can be used, possible side effects and contraindications for the implementation of this particular treatment will be analyzed.
Did you know that…
Medicinal abortion is also often referred to as “paradoxical”.
what is that
What is Medicinal Abortion?
Medicinal abortion is the termination of a pregnancy performed through the administration of a specific abortion drug, followed by the administration of a drug capable of inducing contraction of the uterus to favor expulsion of the fetus.
In Italy, medicinal abortion is a medical treatment that must be performed in authorized hospitals or clinics. As a result, the drugs used to carry it out are for hospital use only and must be prescribed and administered only by specialized medical personnel in the area.
Hints on the legislative aspects of abortion
Voluntary termination of pregnancy – by resorting to medicinal and non-medicinal abortion – in our country is permitted and regulated by Law 194. However, doctors opposing this type of practice can appeal for conscientious objection, refusing to prescribe and administer essential drugs. For interruption of pregnancy.
Despite this, the Court of Cassation has ruled out the possibility of raising a conscientious objection at the stage of embryo expulsion, during which the doctor – even if a conscientious objector – is required to provide assistance to the patient as it is a case of abortion surgery. Medical assistance provided after
Simplification, if a woman has already taken the necessary medicines for a medicamentous abortion or has already had a surgical abortion, the medical staff present at the time that the fetus and the material contained in the uterus is removed and the fetus is present In the later stages of removing the pouch, it is imperative to provide health care, even if it is a conscientious objection.
When can medicinal abortion be practiced?
Medicinal abortion can be used in cases in which termination of an intrauterine pregnancy is desired or necessary, provided that the treatment is carried out within 7-9 weeks and, more precisely, no later than the forty-ninth ( after the last menstrual period). 7 weeks after the first day) or the sixty-third (9 weeks) day.
In some cases, medicated abortion can also be used to medically terminate a pregnancy (medical abortion) beyond the third month of pregnancy.
Clearly, given the fragility of this medical procedure, the physician should inform the patient of all possible risks and, before proceeding with treatment, ensure that there are any contraindications to the use of the drug. or no restrictions. Used. to use.
SOME RELEVANT POST
- how to abort unwanted pregnancy at home
- how to terminate a 2weeks pregnancy
- how to terminate my pregnancy
- how to terminate pregnancy in home
- how much is it to terminate a pregnancy
- how to terminate your pregnancy
- how to abort pregnancy in 2 days at home
- how to terminate 5 days pregnancy
- how to terminate early pregnancy home remedies
- how to terminate a pregnancy in first trimester
- how to do abortions in first month
- how to abort 1 month pregnancy
- how to abort one month pregnancy
- till how many months abortion is possible
- up to how many months abortion can be done
- how to abort 2 months pregnancy?
- how to remove one month pregnancy
- how to terminate one month pregnancy
- how to abort 4 month pregnancy by pills?
- how to remove 1 month pregnancy
- how to remove pregnancy in first month?
- how to abort a month pregnancy?
- how to terminate 1 month pregnancy?
- how many months can you get an abortion?
- how to abort 3 months pregnancy?
- how to abort 1 month | Abortion 1 to 5 months
- how to abort two months pregnancy?
- how to abort 4 months pregnancy?
- how many months abortion can be done
- how to abort 1 month pregnancy at home?
- how to abort one month pregnancy at home?
17 thoughts on “how to abort pregnancy of 2 months”
Pingback: How to abort pregnancy of 4 weeks - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How to miscarriage one week pregnancy - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: how to abort naturally | Abortion At Home - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How does a miscarriage start - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How does miscarriage happens - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How is a miscarriage treated - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: Second trimester abortion procedure - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: Types of abortion procedures - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How to get healthy pregnancy after miscarriage - thehealthforum.org
Pingback: How to stop one month pregnancy
Pingback: How to abort pregnancy at home
Pingback: How much is an abortion
Pingback: How to miscarriage pregnancy in 14 weeks
Pingback: How to cause miscarriage after four months
Pingback: How to make a miscarriage
Pingback: How to get miscarriage at sixteen weeks
Pingback: Terminating pregnancy at 20 weeks procedure