To abort early signs of pregnancy in home, you can use abortion pills or medication which causes miscarriage. Knowing the early signs and making a decision for abortion could safe you from surgical procedure. It could take 2-3 weeks to know if you are pregnant after missing your first period.
How to check the early signs of pregnancy in home:
The first thing you should know is when you missed your first period as the early sign is that. By calculating the no of days after missing the period determines the duration of your pregnancy.
Following are some symptoms by which you can easily determine if you are pregnant or not. You could also use pregnancy check kits from local pharmacy store to check if you are pregnant or not.
- Missed period. Missing a period is the first sign of pregnancy.
- Nausea and vomiting. It is a condition that affects more than half of all pregnant women.
- Breast change. Lactation
- Frequent urination.
- Food cravings.
Steps by which you could abort early signs of pregnancy:
This only could be done under two simple steps:
- You can take both of these pills by water and swallow it so that it will get absorbed and shows its effects within 1-2 days of taking the medication. For more information you can contact the doctor.
- Firstly you will take mifepristone which mainly blocks your body’s own progesterone, which stops the pregnancy from growing. Than second medicine is taken which is misoprostol either right away or within the time period of 48 hours.
These two drugs are taken in combination: which is firstly Mifepristone is taken after 24 to 48 hours Misoprostol is taken to increase the effect of first drugs. Misoprostol causes cramping and bleeding which empties the uterus, similar to an early miscarriage.
For further information related pregnancy you can contact to Dr. Anita Singh (Gynecologist).
- WHATSAPP NO. +917007823762
- EMAIL ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the right time to take abortion pills:
The medication could only be taken for maximum of 77 days or 11 weeks of pregnancy after the first day of the last period you had. Or it could also be taken in early signs of pregnancy.
- At 8 weeks pregnant or less, it works about 94-98% of the time.
- At 8-9 weeks pregnant, it works about 94-96% of the time.
- At 9-10 weeks pregnant, it works about 91-93% of the time.
- If you take an extra dose of misoprostol, it works about 99% of the time.
- At 10-11 weeks pregnant, it works about 87% of the time.
- If you take an extra dose of misoprostol, it works about 98% of the time.
Disadvantages or side effects of abortion pills:
- Blood loss
- Abdominal pain
- Blood clots in the uterus
- Nausea and vomiting
That is why recommendation of a doctor is very much necessary so that all those side effects could be over come easily without any risk to the mother’s life.
SOME RELEVANT POST